Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish Dasari   22 April 2019

ECIS Claim Issue

Hi,

My name satish I facing issue regarding ECIS Claim, I was submitted my mediclaim to my employer on December 2019 & I got confirmation on January 16th 2019 that all the documents verification with TAT 10 to 15 working days to get the fund credited but I was not received my fund, in this between I got reverts from my organisation that fund transactions bounced due to wrong ifsc code entered and they asked 15 to 20 more day but almost 1 month complated but still not fund received then i reverted on mail for the status then I got a mail that KYC not completed in my bank A/C but I am using my a/c from 2yrs and everymonth I get salary in same account from same employer and same has been I confirmed bank that there is nothing wrong in my a/c.

Please help in this case and what should be my next step.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 April 2019

A simple post was made lot of confusing statements.

Actually where is the hurdle and delay.?

Immediately file a request application to your bank and seek information on facts as follows:

1)To

.....Bank

Reg: Savings Bank account No..................in the name of ..................

It was learnt that KYC norms are not completed in my account and due to that reason funds transaction bounced due to wrong IFSC code etc.  My claim was not settled with the reason that KYC norms in the account were not completed, IFSC code wrong, etc.  

Please inform me the following details to take up the matter with concerned authority and to know where was the delay and who is responsible for the delay.

1)Whether there was any bouncing of funds to or from my account at any time relating to ECIS claim.

2.Whether the account is being operated only with KYC norms.

3.The correct IFSC code of the branch.

At the same time write a letter to ECIC and seek exact reasons on the record for the delay in settlement of the claim and copies of such letters that state  Funds bouncing reasons, IFSC code mistake, KYC norms not complied are the reasons for a delay in settlement.

I do not find any proper reason and you may receive the cheque within a week if you make a follow up by writing two letters.  In case of problem, please revert after getting a written reply  from bank or ECIC.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 April 2019

The posting contains no legal elements nor suggests any legal issues; there are only a few hiccups here and there which you alone can address.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register