Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

E auction house got registered by bank but bank person saying from past 1 week DM petion ready to be signed on his table

I have got house from e auction and got registered on sale certificate from auction officer, intially they told that 15 days to one month required take position for DM sign, now it crossed one month when I asked they mentioning that spoke to advocate DM petition ready to be signed, its on his table, once signed will inform you, like every day saying from past one week, now auction officer showing lack of interest to make follow-up to it signed, I still confusing with their transference, what to do alternative way to get possession

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2019

You may get a legal notice issued to competent authority demanding for completing formalities and stating per day penalty for not giving possession.

(Guest)
sir, this is first time facing, I am sorry to trouble you, I need where I have to go and who is the best person to approach to get it, I went this through one of my friend who he already knows this from past 6 month, he also did not know about as he is telling, really very difficulty to believe people, please suggest

Shashi Dhara   26 July 2019

Issue notice thru advocate.

Nagaraja Pakeerappa   30 July 2019

finally passed order copy, once bank manager recieved he will go for police station to send him out, thanks for all who really helped my to show interest, thanks all

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register