Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter   23 January 2017

Dv intermim maintenace

Dear all,

As I am already paying interim maintenance for DVC for past 4 months with the help of lawyer, can you let me know how should I pay on my own without lawyers help please ? Is there any separate procedure for paying without laywer help. Can I nominate to pay with others help behalf of me.?

Learning

11 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     23 January 2017

What is the role of lawyer in it?

Directly deposit cheque in her account.

Thanks Sachin for your reply !

Till date I have been paying that court, We didn’t meet after my first pay in court, So that couldn’t able to meet the opposite party. I just need to pay on my own in court. Wanted to know the procedure for the same .

You just stop paying

She herself will come to court.

Let her face some harrasment. 

If she continued to get  maintenance so easily she will drag the case and will cotinue to harras you, Let her harras also.

She & her parents are not willing to drag case, as they wanted to end as soon as possible, since there is a pressure from their side for getting second marriage. Beside this issue, they wanted permanent alimony. I just in directly putting pressure on them not agreeing for the permanent alimony to just arrive on my terms & conditions for MCD. Wanted to know how i should pay on self paying to court. And also, require your help to m ake excuse in courts (Just to skip/hold interm maintenance) seeking reasons in delaying the payment to create further more pressure to arrive on my terms & conditions.

Your adice will help me to be strong enough to face false charges on me.

A walk alone (-)     23 January 2017

Stop paying money let her roam court. As they are in hurry for divorce take this as advantage. Agree on one condition no alimony or very less alimony. Be rigid otherwise dnt give MCD. They will definitely agree.

(Guest)

Wrong advices by above woman and gentlemen.  If you stop paying warrant, NBW will be issued and you go jail and will have to savour rotis and rice in jail.  

Dont stop paying maintenanec by listening to above people.

When warrant is issued above three people will come for your rescue, sachin, autohide and walk alone and tell to police we will go to jail on his behalf ! Please put us in jail. Isnt it?

Fighter   24 January 2017

Thank you Sachin, Walk alone, Autohide for your suggestions.

Helping hand -> I paying all my money on time & will continue to do so even after false allegations foisted on me.

I cannot blindly pay the permanent alimony of her terms after foisting false allegations. Is that a trick to arrive her terms putting a false DV ? should I not play mind games here when I didn’t do any single fault  

My queries:

1. How should I pay Interm maintenance DV without lawyer’s help. Is there any format of letter should I apply ?

2. After DV, what else case can be filled on me e.g 498A.. They won’t, if they do they it will drag more further time.

A walk alone (-)     26 January 2017

1)Dnt pay her full maintenance give very less amount and try to show yourself jobless or you lost your job due to her. Let her roam court. You can also apply in higher court for reduction in maintenance. Brother drag her as much you can , she is in hurry of remarry. She will definitely come on your terms and conditions for MCD.2) the case which she can file in future her lawyer can tell.

Fighter   30 January 2017

Thanks for your reply Walk alone!

Already DV has been filled, for not to appear i am paying interm maintenace. I am asking you, what case she can fill on me to trouble me further at this stage, i am not asking in about in future..

thanks for understandig

Sachin (N.A)     30 January 2017

Drag the case, even non payment of maintenance won't make any huge trouble 

Read the judgement below

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/Non-compliance-of-the-order-of-monetary-relief-9417.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register