Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_fighter (NA)     12 June 2014

Dv case trails

Dear Experts,

I am the respondent in DV's case where in counter is already fillied.but apposite party advocate is buying the time to file chief afadavit to proced further.In last one month 4 dates were given saying that this is last chances to file the cheif afdavit but every time oposite party advocate taking the time to file and result another date.this time also happend same thing and given another date and i am sure that date alos they will not file and will ask another date.how many times court will give chance like this?my lawyers failed to put strong objections.

is there any way which can be suggested on how to approach to the court to bring this to cross?

God only knows why advocates suggest to file the dv' case and again same advocate suggest to compromise after few years. this is what is happening my case.opposite party advocate want me to compromise.

Most of the advocates are wantendly playing the games in family cases.they only suggest to file the cases and they will bring the presure to compromise after spending and runnng behind the courts for few years.Not sure why they play like this.

Learning

1 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     14 June 2014

I have sent you PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register