LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (others)     27 April 2017

Dv act section 12

my marriage in 2010 as per hindu riti riwaz i have issue a girl child in 2011 my wife left my house in 2012 with my daughter after that she not come back to my home.in . my wife file a case in aug 2013 at his parent house u/s 125crpc when i go to attend this case i file a application to take her back my home but she voluantry refuse to come back with me . Than i file a section 9 rcr she come to attend the case and refuse to live with me case is pending . in his case u/s 125 crpc court reject my wife application on ground deseration 125(4) .in my case section 9 after ammend in 13 i got divorce on both ground crulity and deseration. now the she file a case of dv act section 12 and 20,22 demand 40 lakhs in his petion which is pending . sir my question is  both case 125 crpc and divorced case in my favour can court consider this judgments in decideing  dv act section 12 case any advantages in my favour. sir if any citiaion please give me urgently requir thanks in advance 

Learning

1 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     27 April 2017

@ author 

cannot state as you have both the judgement copies . you have not stated if your wife is working or having a source of income etc . Only after going through the same can one state . Alternatively you know better and hence contest the case on its merits . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register