Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     26 January 2020

Duplicate rpfc case at high court

Sir,

For 125 crl Misc, in my case the order was from Rs. 8000/per kid per month to Rs. 25,0000 per month considering the expenditure of only about 2 kids not staying with me. Judge has not considered the proof of my second marriage and expenditure of two kids with me... 

I have filed a CRPC case for the review petition in Dec 2019. Fifteen days back the case is admitted and a stay is granted  As I was searching for the lawyer, I met one ( before hiring the above lawyer), who had aken  my sign on blank papers, I had told him, I will get back with the money and all the details of the case. Now the has called and is saying that he also has filed the case in the same highcourt. What will be the status of the new case. 

He has not informed me what content he has put.,  will this case be admitted. 

In case He is admant in withdrwing the case, how it will effect the admitted case.

Kindly need the guidence

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 January 2020

Dear querist,

You have to find out how case was file wiithout your presence and providing documents. You can approach the court in the case and explain that case is already filed. It is suggested to solve the problem amicably.

Regards,

Rupin Dhama   26 January 2020

get the details of the case from your lawyer and if he really filed a suit then withdraw that with the submission of the present case. But i am sure no case filed by lawyer he is just misguiding you. so check first and after that do needful.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us on 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     31 January 2020

Sir, Lawyer has filed the case in the highcourt and is not admitted yet, now he is contacting to bargain for withdrawing the same. Actually same case is admitted and notice sent to the respondent in the same highcourt with the reference of the same case no of lower court. Please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register