Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UPENDRA PRASAD RATH (JCO)     21 August 2012

Dues not paid by employer

Respected  lawyres,

I have been working with Greenray International Ltd an Orissa based marketing company  as field workers since Aug 2008. This company  has 6 stages for its field workers. These are :- (1) Advisor,   (2) Coordinator,  (3) Star-1,  (4)Star -2, (5)Star-3 and  (6) Green Star. Company fixed one year to jump from one stage to other stage and special promotion quota  also for the promoters and have been paying  dues accordingly for the duration of 12 months.

I have done 1.57 crore promotion quota (15.7%) as Star-2 for the year 2011-12. Now company is ordering that  you are not eligible for promotion as  you have done below 20% quota only.  It means my business quota of 1.57 crore  is here by forfeited . Pl guide /help me for further action .

warmest  regards.

Upendra Prasad Rath, 9853057328    

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 August 2012

It appears that you are with a MLM company. Many of such companies have arrived and vanished.

Kindly evaluate the standing of the company and worth of being with the company. Your very own judgement shall matter as you are closest to the company and facts.

The positions you have mentioned are probably based on commission/percentage/payouts.

Apparently your association is not by way of letter of employment/appointment letter.

If the company has issued an appointment letter and has violated any of the clause of appointment letter you can first request the good offices of appointing authority, MD, Chairman, Company Secretary to grant you relief and if no reliefis granted  to your staisfaction  you can approach o/o Labor Commissioner.

Has the company issued any agency agreement and have you and the company signed it?

Do you have the original copy?

if your association is by way of a signed agreement you may have to agitate as per provisions of the agreement and Indian Contract Act.

Kindly show all documents to a competent and experienced lawyer, discuss the matter in person and proceed under expert advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register