Legal Plus creates and manages annual summit, forum and seminar throughout Asia, Middle East and Europe and partners with leading industry global companies to promote the ever changing landscape on essential legal, financial, regulatory and compliance issues.
These events are invitation only, tailored to general/corporate counsel, chief compliance & risk professionals, accountants, directors, private practice lawyer to gain up to date skills, information and expert advice from the expert practitioners speaking at the events. The events will also provide them with essential knowledge to assist to run their business with transparency, integrity as well as up to date knowledge to make their company a leader in their field.
For sponsorship and speaking opportunities, please visit our website or contact Jason Sinclair at Jason.Sinclair@legalplus-asia.com or call +852 9262 2838.
The Dubai & MENA: 7th International Arbitration & Corporate Crime Summit will be held at Shangri-La Dubai Hotel on 22 January 2020. The event will bring together international and local speakers to present the most up to date information on Arbitration and Corporate Crime. It will also be an excellent opportunity to catch-up and meet fellow legal professionals in the region.
Registration is now open. Contact us today or view the latest flyer for registration and program details.
Click here to Download the Brochure
Registration Enquiry: email@example.com
Speaking / sponsor Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Bishop, International Independent, Arbitrator, Chairman - AM Session
- Adrian Darbishire QC, QEB Hollis Whiteman, Chairman - PM Session
- Robert Stephen, Registrar, DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre (DIFC-LCIA) - Opening Address
- Yves Derains, Founding Partner, Derains & Gharavi International - Keynote Speaker
- Sami Houerbi, Director for Eastern Mediterranean, Middle East & Africa, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Abu Dhabi/Tunis; Partner, Houerbi Law Firm Moderator - Grand Keynote Panel
- And many more
Complimentary seats for In-house/ General Counsel.
Contact us at: email@example.com to secure your seat. Condition applies.
To read more in details about the event, click here