Drinking case in gujarat (article 66(1) b)

Hello Guys, I need a help from everyone on urgent basis. I was caught drunk by police in gujarat a year ago and I got the summons recently on that. I was aressted for 8 hr and than I got bail, but before that my medical examination was done. And the case of Drinking and Travelling under article 66(1) B was registered against me. I was convicted and i pleaded guilty. Fine of 250 was charged. I am preparing for govt jobs. I have already filled few forms for coming exams in which i havent mentioned anything about it. So i want to know if this will create any hindrance for that. So should i reply to the undertaking exam committee with the details of the case registered against me or i should not mention anything regarding this.

IF it is asked or they ask ; you should give true narration as they can verify your details.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

Truth is always triumph. Give full details if they asks such questions. 


Thank you for the reply ... Will this case be hindrance for govt job ? Am I eligible if this case is registered against me ?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu