LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reshmi   07 April 2016

Drain pipe built by neighbor to my plot

My neighbour constructed a wall over the boundary wall constructed by me without consulting with me. I stay in another village and this property is 15kms away from home. They had raised their land by filing it up and now my plot is lower than theirs. The exposed side of the boundary wall in my plot was covered with waste which includes cement, pieces of tiles, saw dust etc. They made it look like a support for the boundary wall, so that it does not fall into my plot. I got some people to remove it, it was stuck very strongly and was difficult to remove, When we removed the waste along the boundary wall, we found that they have kept a drain pipe into my plot. 

Is this allowed to drain surface water into another persons plot? Can I go against them legally for doing this? I am having lots of trouble with this neighbour. How to proceed?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

yup mam u can proceed legally ..take course of action at an earliesttttttttttt....Regrds..........BALACHANDER REDDY,ADVOCATE

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 April 2016

ask them to remove the rubbish that they had dropped inside your plot and also to remove the drain pipe failing which you can lodge a complaint with the police

Reshmi   07 April 2016

Thank you sirs for your reply. I did complaint with the police but police is not doing anything effective. It just me going to the police station everyday and they do not even appear there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register