LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeyaprakash   16 October 2015

Doubt in sale deed

Hi, I purchased a flat, and now I am looking the sale deed draft. Can anyone clarify whether the below statement can be available in the sale deed? They have mentioned the below lines in my sale deed and it seems that still vendors are the absolute owners of the UDS eventhough after I purchased.

"That the VENDORS are the absolute owners of the said land described in Schedule A hereto and they have good and subsisting right and title to convey to the same"

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2015

The recital you have observed or mentioned here is the one to confirm the marketable title of the vendors to sell this property to you and not to denote that they are still the owners even after selling the property to you.  Why do you get such silly doubts in your mind?, A sale deed executed and registered clearly indicates that the property stands alienated from its owner and transferred to the buyer with all rights.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     15 December 2015

Hi,

This particular sentence is good for you as it assures the clear and marketable title of the vendors and their authority to transfer the title through this deed to you.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register