Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat sravan (student)     28 June 2010

Dont know what to do,, need help

Hi ,

I meet with a accident , in which a man rammed in to my bike ,in attempt of crossing the road. I was goin to my college as usual on my bike at around 10:30 ,(which is packed time for traffic, at the place the accident took place (in hyd at NIMS hospital towards khairathabad in hyderabad) ). I was behind a bus , and suddenly a man ran in to my bike (in a process of crossing the road ,he jumped from the divider nd hit my bike ) ,, as i was behind the bus i colud not possibly see him.

He broke his leg ,, i immediately admitted him in the hospital near by . I asked the doctor in duty to start the operation process , but he said we have to wait for his people to come , but they did a first aid to the man,, they asked me to wait  outside , i was waiting for his relatives to come, 20minutes later the head nurse , who did first aid to the person came out and asked me to leave the place immediately , as his relatives showed up and they were in a mood to beat me up. i went away from there.

(note: a man who helped me in getting that person to the hospital took my mobile number , wrote it on a paper and gave it to the person who was hurt )

Later i went to college and my friends forced me to through that sim (mobile) away, they told me that every thing will be alright if i do so. they also threathend me that i might not get visa if i stuck in a case , so i got scared nd threw that sim away.

2months later police  called my dad saying that the there are many call from the old number to my dads number .. asking him for details , as my dad was driving he asked the police man to call him back , later my dad even tried to call me but he couldnt possibly reach him so we left dat matter .

4months later police traced the mobile number and they went to my home  (as the number registered under my dads name).they asked us to come and met in the police station where the case was filed. we did as they said they made us wait for 2days and they showed up on the third day , then we both parties meet the SI who is dealing the case ,, he said i can forward the case to court r u guys can compromise ,,we both said ok ,, nd they asked my dad nd uncle to come to their place , to talk. 

(Note: I haven't Got a Third Party Insurance at the time of accident)

my dad nd uncle went to their place , my dad offered 10,000 rupees as a compromise money , they said the bill was 47,000 rupees nd in this four months he didnt go to office , nd relatives poured in to see him , and so.. my dad nd uncle asked for more time to decide nd they came back , my dad called yesterday evening to the other guy nd offered 25,000 rupees , ( because we cant offer more than that we are just photographers).. 

the other guy on the phone said he want 80,000 rupees for settlement ,,

we dont know what to do , the main thing why we are scared is i was plannin to do my post graduation abroad, people are saying that if i proceed with the court,, i wont get a visa nd so(i have my passport) , 

i really dont know wat to do , i need help,,

Date of accident : 02-02-2010

Date of police reaching my place: 10-06-2010

Date Of meeting them:  28-06-2010 

(  For settlment   ).

Thank you ,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register