Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepa   31 October 2018

Don't want divorce

Dear sir/madam,

kindly enlighten me on my query here. When I was pregnant, husband's family leave me to my mother's house and never come back again. When we discussed with husband's family they were questioning on my character and not accepting my girl child. Even we asked for DNA test but they were not ready.

Divorced case filled by husband's family on ground of adultery got dismissed. Currently, I'm living with my mother on her house along with girl child and getting very low maintenance. 

I want to go back to my husband but husband's family want divorced and not willing to give alimony for me and my girl child survival.

1. Can girl child claim in their property earned by my father in law?

2. Can I go back to my husband house and claim to live with him if he is not ready then ask for rented accommodation?

How can I put pressure on them to either take my back or give sufficient alimony?  Please advise.

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     31 October 2018

You cannot forcibly seek your husband to keep you and your child with him. You can seek place of residence at his cost through court along with maintenance for yourself and your child from your husband only not your father in law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register