LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sajidshah   19 June 2015

Domicile certificate in gujarat

Dear Sir. I am sajid from Muscat .I need your help for domicile certificate in Gujarat. I am working since last 8 years in Gulf and my family is also leaving with me and my son he passed class X and XII from CBSE in Muscat ..he born in Rajkot and studied up to class six in Surat then he studied in Gulf. We all family members born in Gujarat and having property in Gujarat Surat. Can My son get Gujarat Domicile certificate ?? your help sir..

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 June 2015

The prescribed application forms are either available online or from the local authorities, i.e. the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar's office/Revenue Department/District Collector's Office, or any other authority as specified in the State/UT of your residence. You will be required to produce proof of continuous residence in the State/UT for a specified minimum period, or that of holding land in the State/UT, depending on the rules in the State/UT concerned. Documents for proving your identity, attestation of the form by officers with the necessary authority, school certificates and the Tehsil Enquiry Report may also be required.

Women not originally belonging to a State/UT, but married to men who are permanent residents of the State/UT or who are eligible for the State's/UT's Domicile Certificate, are eligible to apply for Domicile Certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register