Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (CA)     01 December 2014

Domestic violence and dowry

Dear Sir,

I(Sweta)( change name) got married in 1999 having two children 15 year and 13 years both boys. I was residing separate in a house which is registered in the name of my mother in law. And after 15 Years due to relationship with other women my husband had been continuously fighting and torture me. He has also accepted relationship with other woman. Now I am residing with my father. He has taken all the household item from the house loked it  and told me that house was in the name of my mother and she has taken key from me. Also he has taught my both children that told every one that your mother was very bad and she was engage with other men and etc etc. Both children are doing same way as taught by his father I dont no why. I put the case in medication centre but after proper counseling no improvement in his behavior. 

My question is 

1-what I can do for my house which is in the name of my in law.

2-How we can counsel the children and my husband. Coz I want to reside with my family.

3-What can I do with other woman?

4-Wether children what ever they are saying any evidence and how court take it. 

Learning

3 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     01 December 2014

U can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights against your husband or can claim divorce from your husband on the ground of mental cruelty and desertion....U can also send a legal notice to the other lady through lawyer to abstain her from maintaining illicit relations with your husband for the peace of your family.

Regards

Bhuwan Raj, Adv

Cell: 09839268489.

ranjit (ranjitsingh2082@gmail.com)     01 December 2014

you can file a case for restitution of conjugal right against your husband or can claim divorce from your husband and file the criminal complain under sectoin 498  & 494 ipc for other woman realation sheep & cruelty. 

Regards

Ranjit singh

mob. 09893490045

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 January 2015

since its your mother in laws property unless your mil objects your presence in her house you can claim rights of shared household through dv act..if she objects your husband got to provide alternate accomodation to u and he needs to take care of its rent etc..file rcr in the court if you want to join your husband.as for as the relationship with the other woman is concerned you can file 494 only if he had married her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register