LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurdeep   01 June 2019

Domestic violence and dis respectful behavior of husband

I am a working woman and married in 2014. I have 3 year old son. In my marriage everything was good but my in laws spent nothing.. No wedding cards no sweets no reception nothing was there. But still i said nothing and my husband is very angry by nature.. He beats me whenever his mood is. Sometimes spits on my mouth and uses abusive language. Speaks vulgar words about me my mother and my sister. Even my mother in law pinches and provokes me always saying that i hv brought nothing as dowry. I pay my salary to her every month and also look after all household expenses and child needs but they are not satisfied. Now from 22 days i am living with my mom and they have not called me even once.. They also not picking my call i hv been calling them 20 to 30 times in a day.. Neither they pick my call nor allow me to meet my son. Now after 23 days my husband has filed a complaint against me in women cell.. Wat should i do now... I am very upset please guide something.. Thanking you plz help.. Due to fear of in laws and thinking about dignity and self respect i kept tolerating them and i hv no medical proofs of domestic violence nd every month i gave them salary in cash... Plz guide me

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 June 2019

As your in laws are demanding dowery you can file 498 A case against them. 

Gurdeep   01 June 2019

Thanku for ur reply sir but i dnt hv any proofs regarding dowry demand only dey attack verbally and make me feel so depressed dat now i m living with my mom from 1 month nd my 3 year old son is with my in laws

Gurdeep   01 June 2019

Can i get back my son from dem by taking any action or police help bcoz dey are very powerful people and have not allowed me to take my son with me..and now dey have filed complaint in women cell before i could take any action... Plz help

Gurdeep   02 June 2019

Thanku sir... As from 1 month i am calling 30 times daily my in laws and my husband but dey are not picking my calls. Then in frustration i send my husband msg dat if u are not willing to talk and live with me den its better to get divorce. Now is it a valid proof against me dat i am wrong. Now women cell has not provided us any copy of complaint wat should i do.. How can i give my statement without knowing the allegations dat my husband has filed..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register