LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukund Railkar   28 November 2019

Documents necessary for mutetion entry on 7/12 and ferfar

My grandfather died in Pune in 1974, he has two son. There is a land in Alibag district, which got transferred on my father's and uncles name , after the death of my grand father. Recently I found two land records on my grandfather s name at two different places in Alibag district. By showing the mutetion entry at the first place, one talathi immediately transferred my father's and uncles name on one of the new land. While changing the name on the second land , Talathi is denying the previous mutetion entry details, and asking for succession certificate from Pune court, as my grandfather died in Pune. (Which is very time-consuming and costly affair.) Only because grandfather died in Pune and not in Alibag district, the talathi lady is expecting this certificate. What should I do ?

Learning

6 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 November 2019

Dear Mukund,

You can get legal heirship certificate from Alibag court.

Regards,

No sir, I enquired it in Alibag court, as my grandfather died in Pune, Alibag court told me to apply it in Pune court. My question is different. Two lands in alibag district are showing mutation on my father's and uncles name, without giving legal hairship certificate. It worked on ,my affidavit, grandfather s death certificate. Is it really necessary for that Talathi to ask for legel hairship certificate from court ? Or its a red tape, Babu problem. ?

No sir, I enquired it in Alibag court, as my grandfather died in Pune, Alibag court told me to apply it in Pune court. My question is different. Two lands in alibag district are showing mutation on my father's and uncles name, without giving legal hairship certificate. It worked on ,my affidavit, grandfather s death certificate. Is it really necessary for that Talathi to ask for legel hairship certificate from court ? Or its a red tape, Babu problem. ?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 November 2019

1. IF there are no documentary Objections by anybody, on record, THEN an Affidavit /indemnity Bond, by the beneficiary is more than sufficient to transfer /mutate entries in the Revenue records.  IF Talati refuses /fails, THEN appeal to District Collector office.  A Civil Suit for Declaration and Directions can also be filed.

Visit the following link:
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Can-Pvt-Ltd-Company-in-Maharashtra-buy-Agricultural-land-15364.asp

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Mukund Railkar   29 November 2019

धन्यवाद. Thanks a lot. Is there any list of documents given by the state government, or revenue record department dor this purpose ? Or Talathi can do manmani...?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 November 2019

1. OF course, the Talati being a "consitutional authority" and having unbridled authority would naturally do the so called "man-maani" and that is expected from all Govt. Servants.  Why to stray away from such realities ????

2. Meet the "Head Clerk" at the office of the local Taluka Tahsildar. He would help you for a small fees, which is worth it, rather than stray around here & there.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register