Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (director)     07 September 2014

Documents/ fees required in case of cheque bounce

Dear Sir,

i had started practising few days back...............i had sent notice on behalf of my client in matter of CHEQUE BOUNCE..................but the respondent did not replied ( the matter is of Delhi) .....................Please tell as the cheque was of Rs 1,95,000/= so what doicuments and mainly what is the court fees we have to pay and from where to get this court fees?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2014

You can get court fee stamps in the court premises. 

Arun Shukla (Lawyer)     27 September 2014

Dear mahesh,

first of all i would like to congratulate you for your first case. Now dear mahesh your case is simple complaint case that is of criminal nature so amount of money involved in the case does not make any difference and for court fee go thorough the court fee Act and you can buy it from the court fee vendor mostly found in the court premises. Document required for filing the case first is the Cheque and second is notice and rest documents you need depends on your case or you can say the documents which are forming the base and you are going to rely upon them .

i must say do not hasitate in seeing help from the seniors practicing in the court.

best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register