LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHANTANU MISHRA   14 January 2019

Documentary evidence in civil suit

in a suit the Defendant after closing his evidence may deposit documents, if so then under what provision of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908

Learning

5 Replies

TGK REDDI   15 January 2019

After the filing of Plaint by the Plaintiff and of Written Statement by the Defendent, Court's permission is necessary for filing Documents or further Documents.

manoj   15 January 2019

When the defendant side evidence is closed. If the defendant wants to produce some documents to prove his case, he have to reopen his evidence. He have to file petition before the Hon'ble Court to RE-OPEN, RE-CALL, and to RECEIVE DOCUMENTS. So when defendant wants to lead some evidence before the court after defendants side evidence closed, he have to file the above petitions. unless the said petitions are allowed the defendant cannot mark any document. The petition should be filed Under Section Order 18 Rule 17  R/W Section 151 CPC. ( For recalling the witness). In the above said petition you can request the court to receive documents and permit the defendant to mark the documents. 

The Rocking Lawyer

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 January 2019

In case of new facts emerging out or if a document suppressed is discovered, defendant can file such reasons and pray the court for admission of documents at any stage before arguments commenced.  The court considers the counters of other parties and deliver their decision on facts and circumstances and relevancy of those documents in the case.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 January 2019

You have not posted the material facts or the real issue.

TGK REDDI   16 January 2019

It's become a routine for Experts to ask for material facts where they're even unnecessary.   Academic Query.     Ananymous Query.    Examination paper.    Stupid.    Bastards.    Experts!   Stop all this rubbish and behave.     Maintain decorum of this club.

You're Advocates.    It doesn't mean you can write arbitrarily.

An Expert always says, "This's against the rules of this platform". 

I asked to mention the place where I can see the Rules of this platform.    He has no guts to answer me but repeats his commet parrot fashion.

Even a five-year-boy should laugh at him.

He doesn't care me?

Why should, then, I care him?     I don't know.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register