Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venky.girias   05 July 2017

Doc require to start construction on 30*40 revenue plot?

Respectable People, 

I have Plot of 30*40 (Revenue Land) which is close to village but it doesn't belongs to village panchayath. We are paying tax to local panchayath from 2005. Now we want construct the house, so i want to know what are the formalities i have to do to start the construction G+3 and meanwhile i also wanted to know what are all the documents i should keep before starting it. 

Right now i am holding documents such as- 

1) Mother Deed 

2) Sale Deed 

3) EC 

4) Tax paid Receipts

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 July 2017

For construction of any residential or commercial building or property within the limits of the urban local bodies, the citizen has to approach the Town planning section of the respective ULB, which issues permission for construction of buildings based on specific set of rules and regulations. The Town planning section performs technical scrutiny and processing of building plans and issues building plan permissions.

venky.girias   06 July 2017

Thank you sir, But i want to know what are all the documents i should keep ready before i start construction on the site(revenue site). The area which i have mentioned is already developed almost 60% in that layout had finished construction of building. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register