Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

azure (self)     30 June 2015

Do i need to worry?

Hi advisors, 

In short, I was a victim of a false 498a dowry n harassment charges which i fought and won in court. 

The judgement was in my favour as the other party admitted to filing false charges against me. 

After receiving the judgement from Family court, I filed a case under criminal conspiracy, cheating 420

and defamation against the other party. The case was admitted as we had the judgement from the first

case (family court). 

The other party moved to High Court and filed a petition stating they were under duress and hence

admitted to all charges as they wanted a seperation fast. (this amounts to purgery?). Anyway, the

High court has put an interim stay and the last action taken is : NOTICE. (mentioned on the website)

Last action date is 2013, dec. 

I do not want to pursue or fight this any longer as it has taken a toll on me. My question is, If i just

leave it as it is.. will this harm me in anyway in the future? The resp. or defnt. Advocate is the SPP

and not my lawyer. I think this is because it is a criminal case and not Civil. 

Can i just forget about thsi whole issue and lead my life normally? Or do i need to worry about it hitting

back at me someday?

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     30 June 2015

If the criminal case you filed under Sectin 120-B, 420 and 499 IPC is still in the stage where charges have not been framed, through your advocate move an application withdrawing the case and after withdrawal, get certified copy of the order and move an application in the case of your wife in High Court saying that you have already withdrawn your case and hence wife's case before HC has become infractuous and be dismissed.  Or otherwise, you appear in HC case (which your wife filed) and give a statement on oath that you will not be persuing the trial court case, which you mooted.  Then also problem will be solved.  Why do not you talk with your trial court lawyer to get your problem solved?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 June 2015

yes first withdraw the case and take that order present in high court because when ever the case is listed you will be on stress and what happened in this two years you have not mentioined

azure (self)     29 July 2015

Thank you for your advices all. 

When i went to my lawyer, he said let it be slow death and dont worry about HC court application filed by my FIL. HE told me not to appear in HC court and let it be as it is. 

Do you think he might have coluded with the party? 

IS there anything i can do to make sure nothing will go wrong for me? I am worried only about that. I dont care what he has done with other party. 

(Guest)

Ethics are very rate to find in this world.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register