LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Kumar (Business Consultant)     07 December 2015

Divorced exparte and married

I have married to a girl in Sept 2005. The girl stayed with me for one month and left to her home saying that she is pregnant.After 1 yr they told that she gave birth to a baby boy. Then she never turn back to me after.After this the gilr mother and her relatives wantedly came and took all their belongs in my home and left.Then immediately they filed a Case against me in dec 2006 asking for divorce and maintanance for her and baby both. Which i did not attend to it. The case stands exparty and i got exparty divorce from her. I dint even attend that case and i dint even took the judgement copy of that case . After In 2008, i got married to another girl and i got a baby girl with her. Now my question is what are the options for my first wife, that she may comeback and put me into trouble?  Is there any option for her to put me in trouble again ? Its been so long time and she never comeback to me for her maintainance. Is there any precautions that i can take before that , if there is a possibility for her to proceed on me legally. kindly advice Thank you.

Learning

8 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     07 December 2015

Are you a lawyer by any chance, hope you are not a Bangalore lad, Kamakshipalya, If you are the one PM me.

Kiran Kumar (Business Consultant)     07 December 2015

No I m not the one you are looking for, I m from Mumbai, and this happend me in Hyderabad.

Thanks

b.goheel   08 December 2015

Now my question is
what are the options for my first wife, that she may comeback and put me into trouble?  Is there any option for her to put me in trouble again ?
&
Its been so long time and she never comeback to me for her maintainance.

as per ur thread
2006 - first wife file case
2008 - u remarry to another girl
2015 - wht mk u to raise ur abv doubt after seven [7] years

Rajiv Thakur   08 December 2015

So true mr goel....

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     08 December 2015

'The girl stayed with me for one month and left to her home saying that she is pregnant'

So after month of marital life she left U,and 12 months later she gave birth to a child.Can U prove it with evidence.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     08 December 2015

When exparte divorce decree was granted?  Get a decree certified copy.  If it was earlier to 2008, when you married again, then there would be no problem to you. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 December 2015

Why this thought about it after a gap of 7 years?,   Well if she has not turned up for such long years, she may not be interested in rejoining you or claiming maintenance too.  So just be happy and worryless. 

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register