Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya (back office executive)     29 May 2014

Divorce without any issue

Hii..

I need divorce, I belongs to hindu family, I made a registration in small city of gujarat i.e. bharuch, I resided in baroda. but due to some personal reason we had made register our marriage in other city, now i want to take divorce from my husband, due to some personal issue. My questions is mentioned as below . please reply me a.s.a.p

1) Do i need to file divorce from bharuch and from there only i can get the divorce

2) we are not staying with each other since our marriage happen even for 24 hrs. so do we get divorce?

3) Tell me required documents

4) How many days i can be free from this and get relationship and do i get any type of certificate or documents from the court?

5) Minimum no. of days & Maximum no. of days for this procedure , if both are agree without any condition or expectation.

6)How much does it cost? If after divorce ,immediately I want to marry with some other person , is it possible? If yes, then within how many days or month I can proceed for other marriage.

Please respond to  my queries , I really need your help.Thanks Alot.

3)

Learning

7 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     29 May 2014

For better understanding I am giving the required article which will help your to make your marriage null and void and if the reasons mentioned in this satisfy then you meet your local lawyer 

Nullification of Marriage - An Annulled Marriage

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     29 May 2014

Ms.Priya,

Whatever your case may be, if your marriage is a Hindu Marriage you cannot file for divorce for 1 year from the date of marriage under section 14 of Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. If you have completed 1 year of marriage period, then you can file for divorce. Thereafter, you approach an advocate from your area, he will guide you how to get divorce easily....

Priya (back office executive)     30 May 2014

It has been 5 year ago , we got married. but till date we haven't stayed with each other 24hrs together. so please let me know? is it required to file divorce case from the same place  of registration. Its the biggest question for me right now. becoz my advocate told me its necessary, so i m  so much confused. please clear my query. I need your help urgently.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 May 2014

were every you got married and in other place i you stay then from that place also you can file the divorce petition

as you both are not staying means why not discuss both and apply for mutual consent divorce which will be fast and completes before 8 months if both parties agree

HAREESH (NIL)     01 June 2014

instead of a joint petition ,  you file a petition   , it will be posted for hearing  , request the other party not to appear  . then you  get an  exparty  order  ( cross examinations are avoided  - councilling avoided )   .  exparty orders can be annuled  by the other party  within a time limit   

Priya (back office executive)     04 June 2014

Can you please tel me that, whether i can do another marriage after divorce? If yes , then within how much time period. & register my marriage?

HAREESH (NIL)     04 June 2014

Ya   -nothing can prevent you from leading a happy married life  

You can marry   and can register the marriage  -  it would be safer to do so after a decree 

All the best 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register