Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneet   11 April 2017

Divorce orders : party needs to be present?

Hi experts, My divorce is almost about to be granted..We have filed 13 b application for MCD and appeared in front of court..Court had accepted the application and made it "Put For Order " . But i had to travel to Europe on my urgent project requirement and it is not possible for me to attend the last date and hence court had given new date .. All the things as per the 13 B applications have been exchanged and my wife also accepted the same thing in Person before hon. Court. But would like to know now, what is the way ahead for me..Can my lawyer proceed with the divorce things in my absence.. I have not done any PoA.. Kindly advise further...Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs..

Learning

7 Replies

Puneet   11 April 2017

Also it is not possible for me to come back to India in near future...What all precautions should i take in order to safeguard myself n my family ?Thanks!

Puneet   11 April 2017

Also it is not possible for me to come back to India in near future...What all precautions should i take in order to safeguard myself n my family ?Thanks!

Puneet   11 April 2017

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 April 2017

No need to present at the time of order. Your lawyer can assist you to get the order copy. 

1 Like

Puneet   11 April 2017

Thanks Rama !, But then when did the judge not given the order on the previous date even though my lawyer was there.. but the judge gave next date ..

Puneet   14 April 2017

Dear experts, any updates plz ?

windowsxp   15 April 2017

no need to attend court on judgement date, usually judges send judgement copies from their cabins to the court hall.

check your lawyer for any update, he will get judgement and decree copies after 15-20 days.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register