LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harendra   16 June 2016

Divorce lawyers

I is it advisable to take second opinion for my divorce case...? I am afraid if my present lawyer may comes to know of it if so, it might be troublesome for me/ or the new lawyer might create some trouble for me.. I really need to know my case status presently. Please Guide me.

Learning

3 Replies

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     16 June 2016

Originally posted by : harendra
I is it advisable to take second opinion for my divorce case...? I am afraid if my present lawyer may comes to know of it if so, it might be troublesome for me/ or the new lawyer might create some trouble for me.. I really need to know my case status presently. Please Guide me.

*Good lawyer finding is equal to finding good wife.

*Trust issues with wife lead to divorce, with lawyer lead to change in lawyer.

*You have to trust someone or the other, all have some shortcomings, learn to trust people if not wife and lawyer.

*I can guide you much better than any other lawyer, but you should be able to pay my fees.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 June 2016

You are paymaster and you have right to choose which advocate you engage for legal representation in the court or providing legal consultancy out of court or second opinion about your case. I have been engaged by my clients for both type of job and it hardly bothers me if another lawyer/advocate is being engaged for another job by my client. Being a professional I'm just bothered about my professional charges nothing more.

A walk alone (-)     16 June 2016

You can take any other lawyer opinion without your lawyer knowledge. Brother leave all this lawyer or divorce case go MCD. Court only waste time and money. Lawyer only earn money from both sides. Finding a good lawyer is as difficult as finding a good life partner. Take opinion of any family lawyer and go MCD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register