Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju   14 October 2015

Divorce given by district court & wht abut 498a ,494 & dv

Dear lawers/Experts ,

Gud aftrnoon ,

Family Details :I am private employee ,Mother private employee & young borthe is in out off , dad expired in 2006 ,Our marrg held in the year of April 2008 , We seperated in May 2009 . I filed divorce in district court and she filed MC in same . Court given order 1000/- for her & child . In June 2015 court allowed my Divorce petition after making cross to both .I took CA copy's also from District court .

498a & 494 Filled after 5 years :In the year of 2014 she filed 498 a & 494 with false elligations and for 494 section there is no Documentary proof nor mrrg photo ,She filed almost after 5 years of seperation  . Even police also not enquired correctly and registered case on me & family members . I remanded for 2 days and got bail . To my family i took station bail .Now the stage is to serve summons to my mom & my sister in law . Other members name were removed in charge sheet .

DVC Filed after 6 years :In this year April 2015 again she filed DVC on my family members , 10000/- MC granted with my knowledge and i went to HC appeal in July 2015 with District court Decree and i got stay order for all procedings with 50% MC for arrears has given 3 months time .Now i am paying 5000/- to Ex wife & 7 yrs Child .

For 498a & 494 i went to HC for quash in this month Oct 2015  by providing Disctrict court decree .It is in process and waiting for court decision .

she want to drag a huge amount from me i.e 15 to 20 lakhs for settelmet and even i did not took any dowry from her . it is true and they were our long relation . We are well settled and not depended on other's.

My question is if court has given quash order in 498a & 494 can i diisolve the DVC by arrguments ?

What else she can file any cases on me ? There is no property on my name and movable item is my car on my name .

Pls give advice to me that what i sholud i do for to get relief >

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

HC is very reluctant in quashing FIR so quashing chances are very very less.

At what stage ur DV & MC cases are

Raju   15 October 2015

Dv is coming for arrguments & mc i am paying every month .

Raju   17 October 2015

Dear sir ,

Waiting for expert / Lawyers suggestion ,

Regards

Raju 

Raju   17 October 2015

How can i get releif from following cases .

Now i am attending DV , 498 & 494 cases ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register