LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce filed by nri.. final call for reconciliation

I am an NRI and filed divorce with help of POA.

Judge ordered third call to appear in Indian court for reconcialtion . First two calls were posted as petitioner absent in reconcialition. Judge mentioned if I could not come for third time ,case will be dismissed.

I dont want reconciliation with girl as I want only divorce and more over I cannot come to India just for receonciliation.

Let me know all experts , how can I convince judge that I could not come reconcilaition but I want main divorce to eb run by POA. What grounds are there in law in my case ?

Learning

2 Replies

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     10 June 2019

You need not come in person for the purpose of reconciliation. If you are directed by the court to appear for the reconciliation process, then you can apper through video conference method by getting necessary order / permission from the court. Even if you are not willing for the reconciliation process, the court cannot dismiss your petition on that ground.

For further clarification of all the relevant legal doubts, feel free to call me up on +91 9842197857 or send your querries to jeevaganadvocate@gmail.com

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     10 June 2019

You need not come in person for the purpose of reconciliation. If you are directed by the court to appear for the reconciliation process, then you can apper through video conference method by getting necessary order / permission from the court. Even if you are not willing for the reconciliation process, the court cannot dismiss your petition on that ground.

For further clarification of all the relevant legal doubts, feel free to call me up on +91 9842197857 or send your querries to jeevaganadvocate@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register