Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sashvitha (xxxxxxx)     26 June 2016

Divorce decree

Dear Everyone,

Me and my Husband had a divorce decree n the year dec 2014. and the divorce was applied by my husband. Right now i would like to know what is the next procedure to get a divorce. My husband and their family members are not making any move from their end. Please advice me for what has to be done in order to get a divorce.

Learning

2 Replies

fighting back (exec)     26 June 2016

if you already have a 'divorce decree' then you are already divorced....then what is your query?

your query is not clear,. are you yet to get a divorce and is it running in a court? divorce decree is granted at the end of the case. so assuming that your case is still running. 

do you want to divorce too? or want to contest it? it is up to you , if you want it too. you have to file a mutual consent divorce and get away, if you want to contest it , then file your written say in answer to his petition and start the fight in court...appoint a lawyer....assuming that you have filled you say,because your case seems to be old enough. and by this time you say should already be submitted.....appoint a lawyer and proceeed 

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     26 June 2016

You already had divorce decree then what do you want? If you want a copy of that decree then go court and apply for it. You can also take help of lawyer in getting copy of that divorce order from court.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register