Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   26 August 2017

Divorce case_ office objection

HI All

I have filed divorce on cruelty, but family court has raised office objection  for my petition, and they are asking for the proof for the last residing place with wife ( from that house my wife had left and that was last resided) , but i have stayed with her hardly 2 months in that house , so i was not able to make an rent aggreement or any address change, i was using the gas cylinder of owner's name, so i dont have gas bill on my name also to submit, i dont know what to do now, we had got a date for the submission of this proof , my lawyer prepared a affidevit saying i have stayed with her only 2 months , because of problems in the house  , i have not made any address changes on that newly rented house, but judge did not accept it i dont know why? kindly help me

but during petition i have submitted following

1. present house rent aggreement, as address proof

2.ID proof 

3. case related documents

so please help me i am confused.

Thanks and regards

Raj

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     26 August 2017

You can produce the certificate of landlord in this regard.

Anand Raj   26 August 2017

certificate of landlord means?

Because i stayed there 2 years back, and that time i had not made any rental agreement, now i cant ask for rental agreement,please explain what exactly certificate of landlord mean?

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     27 August 2017

Did you take the jurisdction of the Court based on the last residence of your and your wife? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register