Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

5 Replies

jaggdish (q)     23 July 2018

Dear Members,

I have filed  divorce petetion  on my wife town  last yeat Feb'2017.  at present stage of case is still Trial and i have filed my Chief affidavit this year Jan'2018.

but  respondent advocate filed 2  Intelactual Application against me for  interim  maintaiance and legal expenses.  other court gave  judgement in crpc 125 maintainance of Rs.2500/- P.M but here they filed again inerim maintainance against me and that also they can not attend the court for that I.A's.

willfully opposite party time is prolonging . i am travelling from bangalore to wife town for  every adjournment. Children are under my custody. i am only person to

look after. 

How to expedite this Divorce petetion in trial court. or can i move to high court for this issue.

Please suggest.

Jaggdsh

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 July 2018

Divorce cases take many years 6-10 years to decide, if you want to settle the matter at earliest , go in for compromise and amicable settlement with wife where issues of children custody, permanent alimony and maintenance for wife can be settled and divorce by mutual consent can be processed. No other way to expedite the case.

I don't understand why it takes 10 years for a divorce case....is it granted for divorce cases or any standard time frame that divorce cases should be prolonged for years. In my case my wife intentionally left my company and children . I can't leave my children at her as the children are not interested to accompany with her. The children rejected her in the custody case filed by her. I can't bare expenses for ayyaa. Coming to lawyer I was cheated (collisions) by two advocates in the course of previous cases (DVC&MC). Hence I have to be cautious now hence I have to follow up my case

Today when I am searching for the expedition ...I came across the section 21-B under Hindu M marriage Act. Please help me how to use this section for expedition of my case in the trial court or in high Court.

Today when I am searching for the expedition ...I came across the section 21-B under Hindu M marriage Act. Please help me how to use this section for expedition of my case in the trial court or in high Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register