LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

natchimuthun   22 March 2015

Divorce adultery

I had discovered the extra marital affair of my wife two months ago. Now she is living with her parents. I have recorded  her phone calls with her lover.  what is the procedure to file divorce?

Are these phone recordings enough to file a case of divorce?

Learning

11 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     22 March 2015

you can file a case against her. 

send notice to her and her lover.

after that file a case

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 March 2015

HOW YOU RECORDED CONVERSATION

natchimuthun   23 March 2015

I have installed an app in her mobile phone which recorded all the incoming and outgoing calls.

(Guest)

either break her head or go for MCD.  Only two options. Proving adultery is useless.  Either be ready to break her head and go to jail or roam to court endlessly or break your own head about having such wife.

Best option is go for MCD.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 March 2015

The evidence at UR disposal is not enough, unless U catch them red handed. May be Mr.Gyan Prakash is right

Ramesh Chander (Advocate)     23 March 2015

SHE CAN ALSO SUE FOR INTERFERING IN HER PRIVATE LIFE AS YOU HAVE INSTALLED APP IN HER MOBILE PHONE SECRETLY. ANYWAY, YOU WON'T SUCCEED IN TAKING DIVORCE ONLY ON THIS GROUND/ PROOF

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 March 2015

If what UR saying is really correct, make efforts to catch them redhanded.Gather some more authentic proofs  to proceed further.U can never prove a lady for her adultery, go after her boy friend.

mohan   25 March 2015

Even if u have recordings....this will take years to prove that its her voice....and u havent done any changes in the recordings... by the time, you get the divorce...you will old and not even willing to live your life...happily. 

Hence, either....put pressure on her via some common source OR pur pressure on her boy friend to get married to her.... then she would be eager to divorce you. If they having a time pass affair, then you are screwed........ as then she wont agree to give you divorce....!!! and you will be wasting years getting it.......

kalyan (engineer)     25 March 2015

Just phone call recordings will not give credits. She could counter by saying that you suspect her fidelity. Don't waste your time on running in court lobbies.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2015

As observed by many above and opined accordingly, it is  better to go for MCD instead of filing a divorce case on that ground which will become tough or you to prove your allegations.

(Guest)
Catch them redhanded file adultry case against this man n file for divorse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register