Dear Respected Members..
seeking advice for MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE.
I M 1972 born male got married in 1995.Having one daughter 14 yrs old. Having dispute with wife since last 7-8 yrs. Routine female mentality as not to mix up with my parents n other family members,interfearance of her parents,having tendency to follow their advice only in our family and routine matters,impulsive nature.Tried many times to understand her in meetings with my parents and in presence of her friends.AFTER those meetings things run smooth for sometimes again same problems starts. Fights become routine and for tiny matters also..trying to frustrate me as much possible by using abusive words,actions. since last three years no relation with her..no communication except fighting on tiny issues..no s*xual relation also..She and her parents are not allowing even my daughter to talk with me and my parents since last 15 months.
My parents has not came to my house since last 6 years though we are staying in the same city.Even my sister is not visiting my home due to her this kind of aggresive..negative and implusive nature.In this last three years she has asked for divorce 3 times. When we sit to decide terms and conditions IN last meeting she has demanded half share in my house after sale of my house whatever amount is gathered.Having housing loan pending of rs.04 lacs.House is on joint with name with my wife but all EMI i have paid.Due to her adamant nature we are not able to conclude the matter since last 02 years.
NOW I am having serious relationship with one female and she knows about her so she is asking for 70% share in my house. She is ready for MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE if i m ready to pay her 70 % amount from amount which i get from my house sale.Otherwise she has told me that i will go to court and file a divorce case to get 70% amount.SHE wish to keep my daughter with her. SHe is working in educational institute and earning Rs.20,000=00 and i m having proof of it.She is also owing one flat and two bare land plots in the outskirts of my city.
NOW pl.advice me whether it is advisable to accept her demand of 70% amount on should i get MCD?
SHOULD i let her go to court and charge the eligation of my relation with other female.
pls .advice asap.
Warm regards to all members...