LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roma Josephine Haslam (Bishwas) (am not working)     22 April 2009

Divorce

i have a word doccument attached here along pls go through well and reply back accordingly

Thanks & Regards

Roma!

Learning

6 Replies

Prabhat Kumar (Advocate)     22 April 2009

I realy fell sorry for the trauma. you have fased since your marriage. Snap the ties with your husband as soon as polible. take a divorce, claim custody of the child and file a case for maintenance.

Roma Josephine Haslam (Bishwas) (am not working)     22 April 2009

Thank u so much Mr. Kumar for your prudent reply but then the questions still remain, where how, what shall i have to pay to the lawyer approximately for all this will the lawyer take my case seriously, as i have been watching these days people work mainly and meanly only for money the day he'll get the money he'll not be anymore serious about the case i have seen this being part of the society but then i do also believe that not every second person is alike but what are the chances, am not working and my parents are not so rich also as what ever they had have spent on my marriage i means they paid bills for both the bride's side and the grooms side as well as he said he doen't hane money to pay the bills his parents passed away long time back and his wallet was stolen etc etc... pls guide

Prabhat Kumar (Advocate)     24 April 2009

look,it is very difficult to tell you the cost involved because each professional has it's own price ,all you need is to engage a lawyer who is not very pricey but competant enough to protect your rights. 

Roma Josephine Haslam (Bishwas) (am not working)     25 April 2009

Mr. Prabhakar,

thankyou for showing interest in my case, the thing is am not working as of now if you have been though the case deeply you would have read the same how ever, if one is trying to jump from places to places and if he absconds from receiving the court notices then might as well can be decided as a ex- party, is that right?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register