LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinoj   30 December 2019

Divorce

My wife filed divorce under impotence And cruelty now the stage is counter Fact: she is impotent,my father even agreed to pay 25 lakhs for ex parte decree without my knowledge,but now I appeared the case so the settlement is pending in joint account between my father and wife Question: can I sue her for false allegations and defamation,is there any way to sue my father for settlement, I'm ready for medical test Suggest me

Learning

6 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     31 December 2019

Dear sir,

You can file defamation and this will be additional ground for divorce for you.

Regards,

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     31 December 2019

The real matter is that she wants divorce from you and you should end the matter in any way, if she laid false allegations then resisit the divorce and keep her hanging in the litigation along with yourself. Just simply get your peace of mind and live your life properly, get yourself released from this mess..

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 December 2019

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity. How is that your father is a party in the divorce proceedings. May be there are deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2020

You can challenge her claim for your impotency 

You may state before court that you are ready and willing to undergo medical tests to prove that you are not impotent and may fix a schedule accordinlgy 

Once you have proved by medical examination that you are not impotent, you can very well go ahead with your proposal to file a defamation case against her .

But what action can you take against your father when he is secretly agreed for settlement, no case will be maintainable.

tiya 12   19 February 2020

I have a 4 months old baby and I want his custody also. Currently I am working but what if I don have a job still will I get my boys custody or it will be given to my husband? What does the law says? I want to know the details regarding what a woman gets after divorce even if she is not working?

vinoj   25 March 2020

you can have child custody and get maintenence from your husband for your and child expenses like school fee,medical,day to expenses........etc 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register