LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Scuba bear (Business)     29 October 2019

Divorce

Respected all, My query is: 1. I found some whatsapp chats on my wife's mobile phone in which she was chatting with one of my office subordinate. In those chattings she was defaming me and my family, used the words "gawar" for me and my family. 2. She is even using words like "f**k" in those chats, and the chats which i have got is of 21 mins. All the earlier chattings were deleted, i delivered those chats from her phone to my phone. 3 In those chats she is showing her willingness to divorce me, and that guy is also provoking her by saying that even he wants to divorce his wife. 4. Can these chats be admissible bin court. 5. This act will come under adultry or cruelty, as she is back b*tching and defaming about my family. 6 When i initiated complaint and actions against my subordinate, my wife files 498a, crpc 125 and dv 7. What should be my reaction to this.

Learning

10 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     29 October 2019

Dear bear,

You have already filed complaint, so wait for the outcome. Meanwhile you can file divorce petition. You can try for mutual consent divroce as your wife is also ready for divorce. 

Regards,

Scuba bear (Business)     29 October 2019

Thanks for the reply but, my complaint is in my department, not in the court. My wife is not willing to initiate any talks for mutual consent, she say everything will be done in the court.

Roshan Yadav   30 October 2019

hello bear,

saw your quirey my suggestion is to file a defamation complaint based on those watsapp chats and parallel to dat file an divorce petition

Roshan Yadav   30 October 2019

hello bear,

saw your quirey my suggestion is to file a defamation complaint based on those watsapp chats and parallel to dat file an divorce petition

hassan kunju   30 October 2019

then what happened to your wives mobile phone?are you returned to your wife?
if you are filing a case before a Family court for divorce, the mobile phone is an evidence for proving her relation to her paramour. the forwarded massages from her mobile is not an admissible evidence for her relation, without her original mobile phone. means she surely deny all your allegtions before a Competent Court. at first you kindly approach a lwyer nearest to you

TGK REDDI   30 October 2019

It's adultery, not cruelty.    

You're at liberty to divorce, not prosecute, your wife.

Such extra marital affairs are overwhelmingly common and you're lucky your wife hasn't asked you to procure paramours for her which too is overwhelmingly common.

Though so overwhelmingly common, I couldn't wink at the infidelity of my wife and deserted her within a month of my marriage and, thinking that my wife was far more faithful, made up my mind not to marry again.

I avoid even s*x.

Einstein said, " Marriage was invented by an unimaginative pig."

TGK REDDI   30 October 2019

Kuain mein gir kar marna yaaron par shaadi mat karna.

Shaadi to barbadi hai.

Rehne do chhodo jaane do yaar hum na karenge pyar.

Scuba bear (Business)     31 October 2019

Thanks for the suggestions, But, my questions are : 1. I am in defense and by next day i have reported this to my Superiors as one of my colleague was involved in this to whom my wife was chatting. Won't this help me ? 2. I am posted in Mumbai and my wife was staying here with me, what all cases/ legal actions can i take from my side in Mumbai, she has filed 498a, 125 and dv at my native place. 3. I am focusing on divorce. Suggest me towards this

TGK REDDI   31 October 2019

Yes, take divorce. Fight the cases when she moves the Court.

sam (owner)     03 November 2019

Why do you divorce her? Find another girl and you should also have extra-marital affair. But file a police complaint against your wife and your office subordinate to protect yourself. Do not get mad, get even.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register