Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu karthika   31 May 2019

Divorce

Hi,

My marriage was on 1st July 2018 and blessed with a baby boy now. Baby is 45 days old.

I face lot of issues with my inlaws. From the day I got married till date, they are creating some or the other issue and making my life miserable. I tried my level best to protect this relationship but everytime i am getting hurted as they brainwash my husband and make him obey.
It's not even an year, so I don't think I can apply for divorce now. kindly suggest if any other legal action can be taken for separation.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

To obtain decree of divorce minimum 1 year from date of marriage is a pre-requisite without any execptions.

1 Like

(Guest)
Yes minimum one year is essetial for the decree of divorce. Convey the decision to the husband perhaps he will try to findout the way to bring the happiness in the relations.thanks
1 Like

(Guest)
Yes minimum one year is essential for the decree of divorce. Convey the decision to the husband perhaps he will try to findout the way to bring the happiness in the relations.thanks
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 June 2019

The issue is too sensitive to guide as it is connected to a mother and 45 days child.  Discuss the problem with your parents and siblings and follow their advice.  Develop a friendship with neighbors and a group of sympathizers around may strengthen your position.

2 Like

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     01 June 2019

I am really sorry for your plight. Don't think of any litigation right now. Otherwise, your entire life and your child's future will be spoiled. Concentrate on other things for the time being. '"Time will cure all the ill feelings towards one". Your husband may not be an exception to this saying. Wait for some period patiently. If this did not work out, then you can think of filing petition either for judicial separation or divorce before the jurisdictional family court depending on the circumstances. Take care.
1 Like

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     01 June 2019

It's very pathetice to note. Its too premature to go to Court. Try to mediate with the help of elders and common friends of both families.

1 Like

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     01 June 2019

I think you have no issue with your husband, only in-laws are creating problem. Then why don't you go for an application under protection of women from domestic violence get protection order from the court preventing your in-laws from creating problems in your married life.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register