Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Pridhvi (own)     22 May 2019

Divorce

Hi,

My wife has a suicidal tendency. She attempted it several times for silly reasons. I do not like her the way of talk and her attitude. She always talk in a completion manner and fight.  She is been at her mother’s house for 6 months. Her relatives used to call me said she and her parents are not ready to send her home and ready for divorce. Divorced asked in front of village elders. For that, I said would go and apply it legally.  Now she put a complaint in the police station for harassment.  In counselling, She lies everting about me saying did mental torture and parallel says she wants husband. However, she does not want to stay with my family. She did allegations on my brother also. Police not understand about my situation and says forget everything and take her. I have fear that if I take her she will try for suicide and can put allegations on my parents and me.  Her parents never visited my home to discuss about this last 6 months. They always try to have authority on me and on my family.

I do not want to continue relationship with her please advice how to proceed

Learning

2 Replies

pankaj verma   22 May 2019

file the divorce petition on mutual consent bases....9816374011

Arjun Pridhvi (own)     22 May 2019

She says she wants me(husband) and complained that I am doing her harassment in the police station. At this stage how can I go for mutual divorce

She says all lies on me and on my brother in the police station. We have been living separately last 6 months

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register