Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gajendra   07 November 2017

Divorce

My wife had left house on 12th March 2016, till date she has never turned up,

She went off with a verbal clash with our family (she was few days close to confirm on pregnancy so we had asked here not travel which may affect your pregnancy, for this she started quarreling for more then a couple of days, and went off saying that she don't want to live with our family).

Above said is an incident happened before she left us. but there were many such conduct of her daily fighting with me and my family and asking me to coming out of family to live separate, she was not caring our parents and wanted not preparing food. (she was getting in fight with my parents without any respect).

Now its been 21st month she has never turned, and i am feeling i have waited enough so decided to file Divorce.

Need your guidance to file it in proper way.

1. Married on 06.04.2017
2. She left home on 12.03.2016.
2. we don't have children's.
3. she don't want to live with me.
4. she don't want to live with my family (Parents).

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Chaudhary   07 November 2017

Hi, you can file divorce petiton on the grounds of desertion.. For futher consultation kindly contact ph:- 9654062181

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     08 November 2017

You can file a Petition for Divorce on the ground of cruelty.  To come within the ambit of desertion, such desertion has to be for a continous period of not less than 2 years.

(Guest)

If wife agrees divorce is easy.

If she doesnt divorce will become divooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorce.

A almost never ending saga. 20 years later you might get divorce or that too no guarantee.

Best is continue with marriage.  You find happiness elsewhere. Time and tide wait for none.

She want married life she will only come back.

Court can give you 1 paper in the end, that might cost you your entire life.

If you want divorce go mutual end it in 6 months.  Pay 2-3 lakhs and get rid of her.

Dont pay `10-20 lakhs etc.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register