LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasmine   16 August 2016

Divorce

Sir jb se divorce case file hota hai tb se 7 saal tk divorce husband ni le skta? Sir main basna chahti hu kya koi way hai k police ya court koi decision le or police mujhe mere husband k ghar chod k aaye.he filled divorce case against me.bt i dont want

Learning

8 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     16 August 2016

You have to file RCR (Restitution of conjugal rights) case and there judge will try both of you understand to stay together.  You also through your family put efforts to make him understand to live together.  Even after that, he will not agree, then it is difficult for you to stay together.  But if you win in your RCR case and if he fails in his divorce case, he will not be allowed to marry again.  If you want to stay under the same roof with him, but without any cohabitation, then you can file domestic violence case and get residential rights order and go there and stay in that house.

Jasmine   16 August 2016

Sir mere husband divorce chahte hai .woh ni maan rhe.ab koi lawyer kehta hai dowry ka case lgao tb ja kr divorce hoga.koi kehta hai f.i.r krwao.kya kru? I dont want these kind of things.bt my husband desnt want to give alimony .he want just divorce.plz give me some suggestion n give number of any lawyer jiske sath discuss kr sku.plz reply

Jasmine   16 August 2016

Sir mere husband divorce chahte hai .woh ni maan rhe.ab koi lawyer kehta hai dowry ka case lgao tb ja kr divorce hoga.koi kehta hai f.i.r krwao.kya kru? I dont want these kind of things.bt my husband desnt want to give alimony .he want just divorce.plz give me some suggestion n give number of any lawyer jiske sath discuss kr sku.plz reply

Jasmine   16 August 2016

A walk alone (-)     16 August 2016

No court no judge can force him to live with you. Accept truth. As long as you will carry a dead relationship it will only give you pain . Dnt file any case its only a wastage of time and money. Try to go MCD. Once you got divorce time will heal your wounds. Find some else.

A walk alone (-)     16 August 2016

No court no judge can force him to live with you. Accept truth. As long as you will carry a dead relationship it will only give you pain . Dnt file any case its only a wastage of time and money. Try to go MCD. Once you got divorce time will heal your wounds. Find some one else.

Mukesh sharma (job )     17 August 2016

Hi jasmine prabhakar give you good advice as my view you follow them or you contact with good lawyer who deal with family case he give you more way to come out of it 

thanks 

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     19 August 2016

Madam, if you want only maintenance and no further case and if he wants divorce without maintenance, then what you should do is:

1.  File maintenance case under Section 125 cr.p.c.

2.  If he files divorce case, contest it on merits.

If you are in Delhi, you can take my assistance by calling this number:9958670740.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register