Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     23 October 2015

Divorce

Dear Sir,

My wife applied for a mutual divorce and fixed the amount of a 2 lac rupees in the presence of a court.

I have started paying and paid extra 60 thousand on her request.

Now she is not ready to come for the second motion and she is saying she is going to engage a lawyer and fight the case.

Acctually she only applied for the divorce and forced me to sign the papaers.

Earrlier to this she said to me that she can no more continue the relation ship with me since she is been in relationship with some other person.

I kept quiet but have all the records of messages and voice recordings of her and her mother.

But she requested to go for mutual divorce procedure and i also accepted it.

Now please addvise me the below points.

Again do i need to agree for the alimony amount after paying the previous amount.

With the messages and voice recordings i have can i fight my case against my wife.

WHat to do if she demands more alimony.

Without notice of me she has vacated the house and started staying alone.

Please advise.

Regards,

Anil

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

If you have filed MCD and signed all papers, then you may as well get your divorce decree.

but if she has not filed MCD applicatoin yet, then your money is all gone, you may have to file fresh divorce application and she will contest it.

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     23 October 2015

Dear Sir,

All the papers were signed by both of them and she has accepted before honourable court.

Honurable judge asked few questions to her and she answered and accepeted the content in the divorce papers.

And we were asked to meet at Famiy court in Feb-2 -2016

Now she is saying that the alimony amount is so less i will engage my lawyer seperately and fight the case.I need lifetime maintanence.

Please advise sir.

Regards,

Anil

(Guest)

That means she wants some more money, give her some more money and see if she comes to court, if she does not come to court at all, eventually court will dismiss applicatoin and you will have to file contested application in same family court, and the money you have paid is already gone.  Crooks need to be dealt like crooks.  Hope you understand.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     24 October 2015

SHE IS GREEDY, LOOSE CHARACTER AND CHEATER. 

FIGHT YOUR CASE ON MERIT.

APPLY / ASK COURT TO RETURN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID  HER TILL DATE FOR MCD, 

OR IT AMOUNT TO CHEATING, 

GO TO POLICE  & FIR AGAINST A MAN LIVED WITH HER. 

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     24 October 2015

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable feedback...

V R SHROFF SIR ; Can you please advise me if i put case and fight in contested divorce will i need to pay her the alimony or lifetime mainatenece.

What to do if she puts any false cases against me.

However I have the call recordings of her and mom asking to sign the mutual divorce papers and she clearly explained about he affair between the man and her.

Also she has sent many messages in whatsapp and facebook along with the photo.

Please advise.

Gyan Prakash Sir :

I will be in a deep trouble if my total amount is gone. In this situation will court help me.

How to save my paid money.she is enjoying with the new person with my money spent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register