Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (xyz)     09 January 2015

Divorce

Respected sir/mam

I am rahul pandey, from jharkhand.

I did court mrg on 15.05.2012 in  Bhubaneswar court without information of our parents.

She is from orisha.

Till date my wife stay with her parents in Bhubaneswar due to her studies and I am in my town.

She complicated her study in 2013 n after that

Preparing for banking job in Bhubaneswar.

She told me after my study is completed I talk with my parents about our relationship and then come.

She tell all the matter to her sister but they didn't willing to corporate. And due to pressure from her sister side

Now a day she filed a divorce case willful refusal from side of respondent above two years going to be completed.

Section 25 special marriage act.

Her one sister also did court marriage and her parents did not accept her till now.

In every 3 or 4 month I go to Bhubaneswar stay in hotel with her.

I have all bills.

I did not refuse any time.

And I did not want to divorce.

I want to save my marriage.

What can I do.

Learning

16 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 January 2015

You both are adults and free to take your decision do contact with your wife and talk to her convince her about her safe future with you , and bring her Home with you , you can also take help from your elders of both sides also , try to do amicable solution with her parents .

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 January 2015

File for restitution of conjugal rights in the court.

Thank you 4 your reply.

But her parents did not know any thing till  now only her sisters knows about the matter.

I have no contact with her last 3 months.

Even she didn't reply my mail.

She filed a case against me put her signature on papers so may be due to pressure she agree.

Please suggest me what can I do in court on my 1st date on 29.01.15

Thank you 4 your reply.

But her parents did not know any thing till  now only her sisters knows about the matter.

She filed a case against me put her signature on papers so may be due to pressure she agree.

Thank you 4 your reply.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 January 2015

First of all file your appearance in the case along with a lawyer. Engage a good lawyer and show him/her the case papers so that you will be guided properly about the next course of action after going through the case.

Thanks Archna mam 

I want one more suggestion. If my wife rigid to want divorce due to pressure of her Sisters. And I didn't agree then

1) what happened

2) she completed her study in 2013 I proof it

3) I meet with her in bbsr in hotel I proof it with hotel bills.

So may I won the case.

And may she demand any maintainc. Even if I am ready to stay with her.

Pls guide me

rahul (xyz)     10 January 2015

Please someone help me about my last query. I am eagerly waiting .

Please someone help me about my last query. I am eagerly waiting .
1 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     10 January 2015

If your wife is adamant for divorce, then the case will be decided on merit. Whether you will win or lose the case depends upon what evidence is brought from both sides and how properly the case is contested by you and your lawyer in the court and cannot be stated on the basis of one or two stray facts you are telling on this forum.

OK , thank you mam for your valuable suggestions

rahul (xyz)     11 January 2015

After reading my case notice i found my wife allegations are 1) willful refusal from side of respondent.(me) above two years going to be completed. 2) marriage not been consummated two years going to be complete. 3) marriage is voidable marriage as marriage never been consummate beteeen parties. 4) I received a summon for settlement issue 5) annuled the marriage by a degree of nullity What it means. Facts are. 1) after marriage, intervals of few months I meet with my wife 2) she is stay in their home town due to her studies. 3) I never refused at any time. Please suggested me some point through which I defend my case Please help me

rahul (xyz)     12 January 2015

Any one Please help me

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2015

Her case is not maintainable on the grounds stated for annulment, however, she can change the provisions of law, but since you say that you have stayed with her in the lodge during your visits to that city, you can very well substantiate your challenge, first of all attend the case on the date of hearing,engage a good lawyer and contest the case properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register