Division of property

Dear Sir,

We reside in Maharashtra. My Grand father had purchased land on his own.

He died in the year 1998 without making a will.

After his death Talathi added names of my grand mother, my father and his two sisters in 7/12 document. My Grand mother died in 2004.

Refering to Hindu succession act ammendment on 5th Sept 2005 any Hindu person who dies after the 2005, then the daughters will get eaqual rights in the property.

Supreme court had recently given a decision clarifying this statement.

My query is as below.

Are my father's sister legally entitled to get the share in property.

If No, can we legally remove there names from the 7/12 doc.


+ 91 9225510883

Yes... still your father's sisters are entitled to get the share in the property. Adv. Yogen P. Kakade Jurycon Incorporation Advocates & Consultants Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com Web: www.juryconn.in

Hello Experts,

My Name Is Naveed .


This is the issue of My Dad, they are 3 Brothers and 2 Sisters my grand father had 2 house and some open land. only one uncle is living at that place, 

My dad is elder now he wants to distribute the property equally to all, but my uncle who is living he is not agree for partition(wants to kabza all property) one more uncle he is living in diffrent city and he dont want to come for property partition( both uncle are tourturing) 

My dad is 60 Yr old and have a Arthirities issue we do not have own house to live now, my dad cannot walk (had multiple surgeries) so he wants to give power of atorny to me.

Now i want to file a case, which no one should use that property till it get partition.

is there any law where i can file a case ( court should take Kabza) and everyone should vacate that property till case get resolved.

Please help me 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu