Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alex X Gonsalves (Accounts)     27 October 2008

Disturbing Night Lights of next door building

Wish one and all a Happy Diwalli.

My problem is :

My next door building has installed outdoor lights that has half the light falling on my bedroom windows at night, causing grief to my elderly parents. Please advise what course of action is available to me.

Learning

11 Replies

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     27 October 2008

thank you sir,wish you all happy dewali.he is your neighbour, first thing plese do request and discuss stating the difficulties you aer facing.see the result. it is expected they will listen. they should not disturb a sr. citizen.if that fsails tell about problems to councillor of your municipality.hope problems will be solved before taking legal measures.

t

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     28 October 2008

Legal solution is you can  file a suit for injucting them from disturbing your peaceful life and right to live which includes sleep also

You can try the rest as our Prof. advised.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     28 October 2008

hello sir,

we are living in india and neighbour is the main and vital role of our living. u explain the things with kind and proper way , the things may favour and achive . so tell them the mannear and make them in good frds. the leagl action is not all time remady for all. pleaseness and humble and affetionate way will allways achive our target . so u try that way with confident . bcz every one will touch the feet of age and be senior citizen , so deffently they realize and give importance to ur word .

Alex X Gonsalves (Accounts)     28 October 2008

Thank you all, it will help. forgot to mention that its a neighbourhood building complex with over 20 occupants. Considering this, any additional help will be greatly appreciated. I too think that a formal request first then, action through councillor/muncipality, bfore legal.  Once agian thank you all.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     28 October 2008

All problems cannot be solved effectively  with the help of law. Instal Venetion  blinds. Air will come but no lights. You see these in the offices or banks. Regards.

prabodh kumar patel (advocate)     01 November 2008

Just sling it.

Alex X Gonsalves (Accounts)     01 November 2008

I'd really love that one Mr.P.K.Patel, wished i was living alone for that, though

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     01 November 2008

Thank god u r not my client.. Adv Patel suits ur temprament. Are u searching for a solution or u want to pick up a quarrel to flex ur muscles? By the way the spelling is ' venetian blinds'. Your parents can also change the place of the bed..

Watch "SATYA" the movie. As soon as the Advocate starts taking part in strategy, he ceases to be an advocate and becomes an accomplice. Hence he is bumped off. Mr. Patel Please be careful before u advise clients/potential clients/queries- to "sling it".

Alex X Gonsalves (Accounts)     02 November 2008

Ive taken the advice by Adv Patel as light humour, which Im sure was meant to be, and reciprocated likewise. No need for anyone to take that seriously.

If no more solutions to my problem are forthcoming, allow me to thank one and all, i really appreciate it.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     03 November 2008

Dear Mr. Alex

If you want to solve your problem why can't you approach a court and obtain an injunction for disturboingh your peaceful life. Try that friend. Don't retire by a bad look at LCI fraternity. We will keep on our advice in all turns of events. That may change on the cahnge of circumstances. Please forgive if any thing hurts you. Keep in good terms with LCI. We all love you Alex. Keep asking your problems LCI is with you.

Alex X Gonsalves (Accounts)     05 November 2008

Thanks for the support, Adv. K.C.Suresh. Was waiting awhile, it  being the holiday season and all. Still looking for a chance meeting with the authority of that building so i could have a talk before further action. will keep you all posted if anything developes. Didnt take  anything personally, btw.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register