Disputed property sale/transfer

Hello I wanted to know can some one transfer or sale disputed property ( The property was on my grandmother name and so she transferred it on my uncle name with my dad any other siblings NOC now my dad and my grandmother both passed away now my uncle has filed a civil suit on us to vacate the same property).

Legally Your Uncle is the owner of the premises. He has all the right to claim vacant and peaceful possession of the premises. If you are in possesion of the premises than you have adverse possession of the premises but not good title of the premises. Hence, he has all the right to approach the court of law. Regards Adv. Rohit Dalmia 9324538481

Total likes : 1 times


Thank you sir for your valuable details



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu