Dispute with wife

Hello sir/madam, 
my marriage is now 15 months old and we have a newborn baby but our marriage life becomes hell and now I can not live with her. I am an assistant professor in delhi university, my in hand salary is 85000/- and have government accommodation. I am not not living in my house due to threat of false case filed by my wife but my wife is living there with support of her well wishers. 
my question are
1.Is there any law that I can vacate my flat and stop deduction of my HRA having gov. flat.
2. if I file divorce and approved then how much alimony/ maintenance I'll have to pay to my wife and for baby and how long.
3. if I file divorce and not approved but will live separately then how much alimony/ maintenance I'll have to pay and how long.  
4. I am planning to buy a under construction flat, can my wife claim to that property anyhow. 


1. Any suggestion depends upon the extant norms.

2-4. It is impossible to make a definite suggestion. All that could be said is that divorce could be sought through mutual consent and on the basis of marital cruelty. In the former case, the matters could be settled through mutual consent.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu