Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad   01 July 2018

Dismissed for default

I am defendend of the case the Judgement says;
""Plaintiff absent.No representation. Defendant absent,no representation. Today it is posted for evidence. Plaintiffs absent.Norepresentation.
Hence suit is dismissed for default""

The property was under my familie's possession since 1958.plantiffs have been threatening me while entering the property and calling police controll room and trying to create an issue,already one false criminal case filled against me,they are exploiting the benifit of scheduled caste laws.Last time police said in a mediation that no one should enter the property untill judgement comes.I obeyed the condition but I got information that plantiffs entered my property and collected coconuts.Now I am residing in different town.village office is not taking land tax from 2015 onwards because of political influence of plaintiffs.He says he cannot take land tax for disputed land.
plantiff have filled an affidavit to restore the case but the court has not considerd it so far.

1)whether this judgement is favourable to me?
2)what should I do next?
3)Is there anything wrong with my advocate?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 July 2018

Please inform nature and type of suit filed by you of other party.

If case is dismissed in default and restoration is submitted to court, in case of valid reason of non appearance then suit will be restored.

For any help you can cal me 9456777600.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register