Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushkar (Mr)     27 November 2013

Direction to police from high court

Dear experts,

A complaint against me has been investigated twice by the police. Nothing avert was found against me and the police termed it a civil issue. Thereafter, the court also dismissed the complainants application under section 156 (3) of the crpc terming the issue to be purely civil nature. A revision was the filed by complainant  in sessions court. At the same time the complainant filed another complaint with the police to merge investigation of my case with another case and the DIG ordered the same. The complainant then withdrew his revision from the sessions court saying that he is satisfied with the police investigation.

My question to the learned experts is that can the police investigate against me again and again particularly when the police itself has previously already termed it a civil dispute and the court has also done the same and the revision of the complainant has also been dismissed.

What can I do to make sure that the police does not investigate again and again. Can I approach high court to direct the police not to investigate as the same has already been dismissed by the local court and the sessions court. Please advise. I do not want to deal with police again and again.

Thanks a lot for your valuable time.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register