Share More

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     09 November 2011

Dgft policy circular no.46 dtd 0811.2011

Government of India

Ministry of Commerce & Industry

Department of Commerce

Directorate General of Foreign Trade

Udyog Bhavan New Delhi-110011

Policy Circular No.   46 (RE 2010) 2009-14                Dated   8th November, 2011.

Subject:- Authorizations issued by DGFT not transmitted by message exchange to Customs to be registered / operated on production of physical copy of authorization only.

DGFT receives requests from exporters / importers about non appearance of details of authorizations issued by DGFT on Custom’s server leading to delays in registration / export and import clearances.

2.            Message exchange between DGFT and Customs is operational only in respect of Advance Authorization (on and after 01.04.2009), Export Promotion Capital Goods (on and after 01.04.2009), Duty Free Import Authorization (on and after 13.10.2011) and DEPB (which is on EDI mode for almost 6 years).  Only these authorizations are therefore available for ‘on-line’ verification.

3.            Other authorizations i.e. Annual Advance Authorization, Annual EPCG, SHIS, restricted / SCOMET import / export authorization, Chapter 3 Reward Scheme are yet to be covered under message exchange with customs.  Therefore, these authorizations need to be registered / operated by custom on production of physical copy of authorization only with no ‘on-line’ verification.

4.            The above procedure is being reiterated for information to all stake holders.

(Rajiv Arora)

Joint Director General of Foreign Trade

Tel:23061573

E-mail: rajiv.arora@nic.in

(F.No.01/02/98/AM-10/ EDI) 

Learning

2 Replies

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     11 November 2011

This is for info , or you require some comments on it , pl clarify

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     11 November 2011

I AM MEMBER OF LAWERS CLUB INDIA SINCE 1 YEAR, THIS IS UPDATION NOT ONLY FOR MEBERS  ABUT ALSO  THE EXPORTER -IMPORTER  TOO, IF ANY PERSON WOULD LIKE TO GAIN ANY INFORMATION  , CLARIFICATION I ASSIST THEM .

THANKYOU,

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register