Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SuperNuvos (Own)     20 July 2015

Detective agencies??

Hello All,

Need help from all of my dear friends who have personally employed detective agencies. I request you to please share the name of detective agencies.

I would need your honest opinion about these agencies and whether they could furnish the details that you were looking out for. If you have had a bad experience with any of the detective agency, please share.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

No use approaching any detective agencies for matrimonial matters, approach only for criminal matters and business matters.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2015

You cannot look for such information from this forum because this is not meant for canvassing business for somebody, instead this forum is meant for giving legal advices and suggestions to the distressed and needy. 

SuperNuvos (Own)     23 July 2015

@Gyan Prakash: Why do you say that we do not need detective agencies for matrimonial cases? I have compelling case and I would request people who are undergoing divorces and who would have employed detective services to share their experiences with me.

@ T. Kalaiselvan : I have been going through divorce....do I not qualify for being distressed and needy. Haven't we see lawyers trying to advertise their services on this forum? I have compelling case for using detectives for my case and I am seeking help from people who have used detective services in the past. If you can pour in help related to this topic, please do...else please ignore this post for now.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     26 July 2015

In my opinion post of Learned Expert Mr. T. Kalaiselvan is appropriate. We the experts cannot recommend any name of the Detective Agency because neither we are concerned with their activities nor we are aware of their bonafides although in some cases court of law accepted their search documents as colateral evidences. I strongly condemn your comment " Haven't  we see lawyers trying to advertise their services on this forum?" If you have noticed such a single case, have you reported 'abuse' to the LCI authorities? In fact however, rendering our services through this portal is a kind of advertisement of our legal skill.  Isn't it?

SuperNuvos (Own)     29 July 2015

@Biswanath ji: To avoid troubling any of the legal experts here and to be cautious of NOT initiating any further arguments, I would request you to please ignore this thread from your end. I would certainly need your expert advice on other queries that I will come back with. However, I am distressed and need attention from all my friends who have employed detective services earlier. Again, this thread doesn't need any legal opinion as such but definitely needs sharing of experience from people who have used any detective agencies for their cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register