Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (engineer)     13 August 2011

Design data issues,when nda is not signed

Hi,

I am running a small consultancy (single owner proprietorship). I am executing flow analysis for my clients company concept designs.I have not signed any NDA agreement with my clients.

I am getting the technical work done by several consultants and running my business with the help of my friends and relatives.

Few months before a new Manager has joined my client company and started insulting my consultants who are working for their project on behalf of my company,he threatned them to execute few projects free of cost else he will bound them in IP data dispute.After this incident my consultants stopped working for their project.

After completing the existing projects , I am not accepting any projects from that company.

My consultants are refusing to accept any projects with my company after this incident.

Please suggest me , whether my client company can bound my consultants and my friends and relatives in IP disputes?

What precautions I have to take to protect my consultants,friends and relatives?

For the projects we have executed earlier,where  NDA is not  signed,how many years we will be responsible for the design data?

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register